IRISL / HDASCO
Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL) was established in 1967 and commenced its commercial operation by employing two home trade vessels and 4 larger ocean going vessels. Presently, IRISL Group with around half a century of experience in worldwide marine transportation field and employing a reliable international network is well-known to its clients as their global partner, capable in performing a wide spectrum of services and steps up beyond expectation of customers.
By employing a range of vessels with diversity in type and tonnage, meets market demands appropriately in main international shipping routes and allocates part of its tonnage efficiently for Door-to-Door services as well as cargo operation in major renowned ports all over the world to her specialized affiliates.
IRISL group, in order to acquire an appropriate share of international seaborne trade, has established significant various shipping lines from Persian Gulf to Far East, South Mediterranean Sea, South America and African ports and is standing as one of the leading companies in container transportation in the region.
IRISL Holding, as the main structure in country’s sea transportation sector, by exploiting an extensive network of regional offices and agencies all around the world, serves the interests of its clients to its best.
The Holding company has entrusted the technical ship management of the vessels as well as their commercial operations.
IRISL CONTAINER SHIPPING
Container Shipping is operated by dedicated and knowledgeable personnel and supported by wide ranges of agency network all over the world .
It also offers various container-related services such as multi-modal transportation in local cities and central Asia and distinct and unique services from Iranian and other Asian ports as well as web-based online facilities for tracking of containers by customers.
This division is regarded as a reliable container carrier by the clients.
The company offers container services to customers through six operational lines, employing 24 container ships with a total capacity of 91000 TEU.
ECL service Line:
IRISL is operating the ECL service with four container vessels with a total capacity of 9700 TEU. This container service is covering the shipments from North of Europe (Hamburg, Antwerp, Scandinavian & Baltic ports) into the Persian Gulf, the Gulf of Aden and the Far East and v.v..
Within the framework of the ECL service IRISL is calling directly the port of Gothenburg with own container vessels showing firmly commitment to service the Swedish and Scandinavian markets
HDM service Line:
There are 5 ships and 4 vessels, each with a capacity of 6500 and 5100 Teu respectively, running on this route, covering all ports, from those in the Far East region to Persian Gulf. They offer the fastest transit time with direct sailings from Dubai , B.Abbas and Assalouyeh to the ports located on the East-bound leg including : Qingdao , Tianjin , Lianyungang , Shanghai , Dalian and Ningbo as well as from these Chinese ports to Persian Gulf on the West bound passage. Other ports through this sailing route are linked to the main ports by feeder vessels as well.
SCP Service Line:
The line holds 6 vessels altogether, 3 of which have a capacity of 3300 Teu each, 2 have a capacity of 2700 Teu and one enjoys a capacity of 2500 Teu , connecting the ports : Kaohsiung , Xiamen and Shenzen to Bandar Abbas , Assalouyeh and Dubai in the Persian Gulf.
ISC Service Line:
There are 4 ships in this line holding the task of covering ports in the Eastern Asia region such as Singapore , Malaysia , Thailand , Vietnam , Indonesia , Cambodia , Myanmar , Bangladesh , Philippines , Sri Lanka and India with the capacities ranging from 2200 to 2500 Teu .
SAS Service Line:
The Eastern Africa states like Tanzania and Kenya are linked to India and Pakistan and eventually to Iran by 2 vessels running in this route, with a capacity of 1000 and 2500 Teu respectively.
EMX Service Line:
The line, based on requirements by shippers, makes a connection between ports in the southern region of Iran with those located in Mediterranean, particularly, Istanbul by utilizing 2 ocean-going vessels.
PVL Service Line:
Presently, one vessel with a capacity of 2500 Teu is operated in this service line that links, in necessary occasions, South Iranian ports & Persian Gulf region to intended destinations in Venezuela.
– Employing 253,000 Teu containers under its ownership and supervision .
– Having Close cooperation with most of domestic forwarding companies
– Offering door-to-door services to local cities and also countries in the Middle Asia.
– Offering distinct transportation services for direct carriage of cargo in most of Asian as well as Iranian ports
– Providing web-based online services for tracking containers by the shippers
– Making commerce, dealing with clients and planning convenient policies in scope of shipping affairs all over the world.
– Marketing and client responding services
– Offering services to ports in Eastern Asia , East Africa , Mediterranean region and Venezuela
– The possibility of demand assessment , purchasing , leasing and supplying containers
– Monitoring , tracking , repairing and maintenance as well as selling worn-out containers
– Holding Containers in depots in the regions under supervision
– Preparing financial analysis reports for the use of those involved
– Establishing a process-oriented management system
– Surveying and supervising the performance of forwarders as well as their representatives overseas
Container Shipping has the glory of being able to perform it’s constant undertaking as a reliable mainstay with its offices as well as a vast network of shipping agencies all over the world , and that the company’s ultimate purpose would be to proceed with container trading industry in the country.
IRISL Bulk & General Cargoes Transportation
• Marine transportation management in sector of bulk cargoes, general cargoes and liquid, commercial operation and chartering.
• Active in Liner and Tramp sectors.
• Services in Tramp sector with due regards to wide diversity in dry bulk and wet bulk cargoes in relation to type and volume by employing various sizes of vessels in four divisions: Industrial bulk, chemical bulk, food bulk and tanker in major ports of the world.
• Services in Liner sector by multipurpose and twain deck vessels
• Bulk and semi-Bulk cargoes transportation including steel products, project cargoes, bagged cargoes, MDF and wood logs, machineries and general cargo between various ports in Asia, Europe Mediterranean, Black Sea, Africa and South America.
• Chartering services through expertise by employing vessels of various type and size.
• Wide range of agency network for cargo booking and after sale services .
Hafez Darya Arya Shipping Line CO (HDASCO)
HDASCO Shipping Company owns 24 ocean going vessels with a capacity of 91000 TEU which are managed and operated by 142 expert staffs, as well as many overseas offices and agencies all around the world, enables the company to provide a world-wide and diversified shipping and container services.
Enjoying a sovereign national fleet, HDAS Co. is proud for its capabilities to continue its services to Iranian exporters and importers even under the unfair sanctions and international pressures.
HDAS Co. along with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies can provide door to door services to and from Iran and all counterpart countries. To provide a very customer oriented service and to gain our clients’ satisfaction and trust, HDAS Co. has developed soft-wares enabling customers to get information about their containers automatically, in shortest time.
HDASCO provides several services to and from Iran. The main service connecting Iran to Europe is the ECL service (http://www.hdasco.com/176/index.aspx)
For a full scope of our services please visit our web site: http://www.hdasco.com/